Thursday, January 3, 2013

Less.



Again, I am purging, packing, and moving. I'm pretty sure "moving" is my middle name.

I stayed up till the wee hours of the morning trying to change the basement from a place that looked like a storage bin to a place in which someone lived, worked, and enjoyed life. I lived in the (very nice) basement at Mom's house and had an area for the Card Castle, and living room and a dining area. My stuff that was previously in storage took over the space when I had to start getting ready for this move. Right now, I'm going thru and donating or throwing away LOTS of stuff. I'm trying to drastically reduce what I own so that I don't have to spend a fortune to move it... yet again. Beside, I don't know what my living arrangements will be, but more than likely, I'll have a small apartment or maybe even an efficiency. I really don't need much space, since it is just me.

Add caption
The good news when it come to sorting thru all your stuff that you don't see everyday is you come across all sorts of hidden treasures. The bad new is your come across all sorts of hidden treasures.

 I found this bag that I decorated as a challenge when I was on the Rubber Stamper's Design team. This was a plain canvas bag before I got to it. :)  Here's a link to the my Flicker gallery and the page where it was published in the RubberStamper.










Just for fun, I flipped thru my scrapbooks.







Back to packing...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new life and your new venture!! I admire the strength and courage it must have taken you strike out on your own and make a new life for yourself. You are an inspiration to me. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete