Sunday, January 27, 2013

Corkboard.

I'm getting settled in here in cold cold Minnesota. Apparently I arrived at a time when the temperatures are lower than usual. You know I have a special talent for stuff like that. LOL. Nevertheless, it's just weather. Today it is snowing and I've been in my cave all day. (my basement bedroom). I hung a couple of my pictures and a mirror. 

Soooo...  in the midst of it all, I have been creative.  It's hard not to be around Karen. She gave me my first lesson in cake decorating the other day.  I'm so excited about that! 





I also decided that a plain cork board wouldn't do for my bulletin board over my desk.  It's not quite done, because I still have to add the small details. This is the first time I've attempted to paint anything on this large a scale so I'm winging it...
I was inspired by my drive here a couple of weeks ago... 





1 comment: