Monday, January 14, 2013

Minnesota.

I'm here. In Minnesota. Current temperature 6º. It's Monday and I'm feeling inspired to paint. The only problem is I have sooo many other things on my agenda to accomplish. So I'm going to do what Karen does and fit it in.
Karen is my amazing friend who I'm here to start a business with. You'll be hearing a lot about her. For now, I'll just show you a couple of pictures of Christmasland. She didn't get to enjoy the decorations too much during the Christmas season because she worked a lot so they are still up. I have to admit it's over the top and amazing. She is definitely an inspiration to me. 





I have lots of pictures from my adventurous trip here from Delaware by way of Maryland, North Carolina, and Michigan. That will be the next post.
For now, I have to get out of my warm bed and venture out into the cold.

1 comment:

  1. Stay warm and focused, Jacki. We're on you side always.

    ReplyDelete